Thursday, May 14, 2009

a memorable day

last tuesday i didn't attend school because i'm sick and having mc from the doctor to stay at home.but in the morning around 7am i drove to school to pass my chemistry notes to my friend and asked her to pass it back to mr kali.mr kali was a great teacher.on monday itself i went and see him to ask him about chemical bonding and he told me that he forgot to bring his notes.so he said maybe he can drive back to seremban to get it since our examination is next week.and i said 'ya sir.you should get it since our exam is near and i dont understand at all'.i was just joking and he said ok.he reached school around 11.15am.he was such a great teacher and he's one of my favourite teacher for now.he's sporting,funny and he's quite relax..he don't gave us stress like what other teachers did to us.anyway good job mr kali..=)


back to tuesday,i reached home around 7.30am and i went up and finished my work awhile and i went to sleep till around 10am when my sister called me and ask where am i since she didn't see me in my bro's room.she was asking me to ask my mum to go for buffet in shogun,sunway pyramid because she didn't want to get scolded from my mum.so i called my mum and asked.she said wait till she reached home and decide.in the end my mum said ok since she wants to go midvalley to get her things.so we ate till around 2 something and we left to midvalley.by that time,i was smsing with my friend and he told me that he's on his way to midvalley too.such a coincident.i was happy that i get to see him there.he told me that he will be in mph and my sis want to get her stuff there so we went to mph too.at 1st my sister saw him and told me that he's there and i just passby that place and msg him.then i was talking to my mum and all of the sudden he was standing in front of me.i got a shocked and all i can do is just smile.then both of us chit chatting till around 4pm and we left mph.i was happy that i get to see him there.


at night,both of us was smsing and he told me that he's waiting till 12am which is wednesday (13th mayb 09) and then only he's going to sleep.i asked him why and he told me that i will know when the time comes.so both of us continue smsing till 12am and he told me that 13th february which is 3 months ago that was the 1st time we met and started to talk to each other.i was so touched when he told me that because he actually went and find out all the date.i was so happy till i cant say anything other than hugging my pillow and thank god that i met him.he's always there for me when i'm in need and he's the only one that can make me smile and laugh most of the time especially when i'm sad and stress up.i really appreciate him alot as he changes my life and brighten up my day most of the time..anyway good job ya..^^


oh ya..i bought a high heel which around 3 and a half inch.that was all black and it looks nice but i don't think i'm going to wear it that often.

i think thats all for now..

*happy mood*


camilla

3 comments: